1-on-1 Advisory Services
Our flagship program
We love working 1-on-1 with business owners and their management teams to build companies that scale up fast. We’ve been doing this since 1999 and we never get tired of it. Wardell Business Advisors function like a behind-the-scenes business partner. It’s your business, but we’re beside you every step of the way. When you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work, then so are we.
What is it like working with a Wardell Advisor?
- Your advisor will guide you and your team through the Wardell Program, transforming your business into a systemized operation, capable of scaling up quickly. But business is fluid, so they are also ready to shift gears when opportunities or challenges emerge that need addressing immediately.
- Meetings are conducted online via video conference.
- Your advisor will prepare an agenda for each meeting with your current challenges that need to be addressed.
- Agendas and all supporting documents are managed online.
- Your advisor will review your company’s financials monthly with you to keep a watchful eye out for any concerns, and to help keep your business on track with its financial objectives and budgets.
- Your advisor will let you know when to bring in team members to ensure improvements are implemented.
- Material will be assigned to you and your team. Resources are available to help systemize your business.
- Unlimited support is provided between meetings. We’re always there for you, so never hesitate to reach out.
Can I choose my own Advisor?
The short answer is “yes”.
All Wardell Advisors are fully trained in the Wardell methodology. They have deep business backgrounds with experience both at the C-Suite level and as entrepreneurs themselves. They love business. They love helping others. And have joined Wardell as their way of “giving back”.
Of course a personal fit with your Advisor is still extremely important. You will be spending a lot of time with this person and will need to feel comfortable being open and honest with them.
To help you decide which Advisor is right for you, click here to read their bios and watch their introductory videos. This will help you get a feel for who they are both personally and professionally. Or if you prefer, we can interview you to help identify the right advisor for you. It’s up to you.
And of course, we’re happy to schedule a no-obligation introductory meeting so you can make your final decision.
How much work is required on my part?
The amount of work required from you and your team will largely depend on the pace of change you wish to achieve. Having said this, we fully understand the time pressures of business. So, the program is designed to alter the way you and your team utilize your resources, rather than pile more work on top of your already busy schedules.
How much does 1-on-1 Advising cost?
If you’ve tried researching this topic, you likely came up empty handed. Everybody seems to keep their fees hidden until you are ready to sign on the bottom line.
We get it. Advisors, consultants, and coaches are all trying to sell value, so they want you to understand that value before discussing their fees. This makes perfect sense from the advisor’s perspective. Unfortunately, it doesn’t make much sense from the client’s perspective. As a client, you understand you are paying for value, but you still need to know how much it costs. It’s an important part of the decision-making process. So, at Wardell, we decided to be as transparent as possible. Of course, our fees can vary depending on your unique needs, but our standard fee structure is as follows.
Foundations Program – Preparing your business to scale
Systemization is a continuous improvement process, but every process needs to start someplace. In the Foundations Program your advisor will guide you and your team through the designing, documenting, and implementing of your core business systems.
The pace at which you implement this work will depend on the resources and time you are prepared to invest into your progress. Our support scales up accordingly. It is up to you how quickly you want to achieve scalability.
- Fast (systemize your business in 24 months) $4000 USD per month
- Faster (systemize your business in 18 months) $5200 USD per month
- Fastest (systemize your business in 12 months) $7600 USD per month
Growth Program – Scaling up your business
Once the Foundations Program and at least one Strategic Planning Workshop have been completed, your business will be in a solid position for scaling up.
The Growth Program focuses on getting your business to the next level by implementing your Growth Strategy. The options for how you do this are nearly endless and typically involve a combination of systems designed to create a mini-monopoly… but some common strategies include acquisition, franchising/licensing, joint ventures, equity partners, product development and market refinement.
- Prices vary based on your needs, but typically we provide real-time support for your Growth Strategy at a rate of $5000USD per month.
If you have questions that are not answered above, we invite you to ask them by clicking the link below. We’ll get back to you right away. And when you’re ready, we’ll be happy to set up a free introductory meeting to go through the service in more detail.